Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm alive...

Just an FYI to all my fans. I'm alive but I'm buried in work and a crummy schedule right now. I'm working 4pm to 1 am Monday to Friday and a few hours on either end being used for work projects. So the latest news:

- I interviewed for a promotion in December that I'm hoping to hear about very soon
- I'm going to California for a week for job related stuff
- My swimming pool has become a zone for gang land shootings. I'm still trying to figure out whether or not to stick it out because I love the team, or go to a shittier team but in a safer neighborhood.
- No love life prospects at the moment but that's okay because I don't have time for it :)

Hope that will satisfy you all until my next update sometime in...ohhhh...2010!!

8 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

:) about time

7:15 AM  
Blogger Irene said...

Where in CA?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK-I will sleep better knowing that you haven't just up and run away! WOW..sure hope you get the promotion-you have been working your ass off! That sucks about gang-land! Not good. Better safe than sorry. Perhaps when life slows down the love life will perk up?? Enjoy your weekend. I hope, through all of this, you are managing to get some rest. WE sure miss ya over on BLENDS! Hugs,dede

6:26 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Good to see you! Good luck ont he promotion cuz those hours Suck! bleaa! Yiikes about the pool!

10:34 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Fingers crossed for the promotion!!!
Yikes about the pool!!!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna hear about CA when you get back! And the promotion. Miss seein' ya on here...

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed ya! Glad you were able to find a few minutes to let us know how you're doing.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Udenia said...

well about time! I need help with my blog! ha ha! No seriously, I am glad that you are back and an active blogger! Take it easy, life is just too short!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home