Monday, September 24, 2007

A little before and after action...

Well I was asking around for pictures that my friends had taken over the years to add to my photos. My friend Laura (not the one mentioned in the post below!) has taken some pictures of me at an event back in March and than again about two weeks ago and WOW the difference is amazing. I know that I had gotten heavy (I mean damn...245 pounds is pretty heavy) but I guess I hadn't realized how I looked to the camera and to everyone else. Anywho I found two pictures to share to give you guys an idea of the progress I've made since March. I've gone from around 245+ lbs to about 202 (give or take a pound) as of this afternoon.

In these first two pics I'm around 245 pounds. As you can imagine I've had a few drinks in this picture.



In this second picture from the same night you'll notice the ripped pants because I had to SQUEEZE into them to put them on. By the end of the night the pants sorta gave out. How embarassing!



Finally the picture from Labor Day weekend. I'm around 210 or so in this pic so considerably less tonnage and NO ripped clothing!



On one hand it was horrifying to see and realize how much weight I had lost after my first BFL challenge that ended in January of 2006 but amazing to see that I've made SO much progress since then!

5 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Regarding the box, I just created it from the List Widget on the customization page.

Great job on the progress!!! Are you still swimming?

3:20 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Congrats. Excellent work, J!

3:50 PM  
Blogger zooman said...

Damn Jeremy, you are almost half the man you used to be. Great job and keep up the progress, we still want one of you coming off the starting block of a swim meet.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

WOW Great stuff Jeremy!! YAY YOU!

1:13 PM  
Blogger ellen cherry said...

jeremy stuart roy. i'm proud of you. i haven't checked in on you in SO long. this is GREAT! i've been back at the gym and swimming 3 times per week too. i'm trying to get fit for my new album release in January. it's my title fight. good for you, keep it up. i'll see you soon--next year when i'm touring. congrats on the certification too! email me sometime.

putch

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home