Friday, December 16, 2005

Taking it up a notch...

Okay everyone loves the Jolly Roger and Supa K made an excellent point about keep the Jolly Roger under the armor so I opened a cafe press store to sell my Jolly Roger items and since this is a team effort I say we take the money and either donate to the Julie Whitt Fund, BUY the tracker from the webmaster or just send it to a particular worthy charity. The point being is that I want it to be completely non-profit!! I also think we should have a contest to design a "BLENDS" Icon and use the money for the cause as well. Seriously the store I made has hats, t-shirts, boxers and yes the dubious thong underwear ;) It's a ton of classy products...even greeting cards we can send to the enemy!! Take a look around and lets have some fun !! I've also changed the Jolly Roger on my links page to go to that store. You can also click here and that will take you as well!!

7 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Jeremy, very cute! Nice idea to give the money to a good cause.

See you on the Tracker!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Sweet!! Love the stuff, totally love the idea of the Blends thing...we should have a cool "just for fun" Blends creation contest, winner gets their creation on the cafe press stuff...whatya think????

9:11 PM  
Blogger havlow said...

I think it's a great idea!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

OMG! The thong is too funny!

5:51 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

can you tell me a bit about how you did it... I guess I could look it up, but a marketing idea for my business is creeping into my brain...

5:52 AM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

That is too cool! I'm going to tell Bobby that I want the green one for my birthday in a few weeks! Excellent idea Jeremy, and I'm amazed at how quickly you put it together!

12:03 PM  
Blogger havlow said...

Carol - It's pretty easy to set up. Just go to cafepress.com and sign up for a store. Then you can upload any image you want and they'll put it on the cups, t-shirts, greeting cards, etc and ship it out for you. It took me maybe 10-15 minutes to get it all set up and that was because I wasn't paying much attention to the instructions because I was giggling at how absurd I was feeling taking it to the next level lol!! Now that I've done it I think we can have a lot of fun with it.

Hope everyone loves it and if anything remember that it's non profit. Some people have a bake sale...I push Jolly Roger thongs and boxer shorts!!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home