Sunday, November 13, 2005

Back to business...

Well it's Sunday and it's the last bittersweet day of Vacation. I've not had as restful of a time as I would have liked due to personal drama (dating sucks) and a bit of the cold/flu bug hitting me near that end. But I've also find that idle hands are the devils playthings in terms of being on my own most of the week leading to a week of bad eating despite making it to the gym 5 out of 7 days. But I will be back on track this week and have already either made or planned out my meals for the week and that's a great feeling. I'll be posting my 4 week pics on the tracker as soon as my camera battery recharges. I'm thinking about posting them as combinations of my week 0 and week 4 pics side by side to see the progress. I'll have to fiddle with photoshop a bit for that but I don't think it will be too tough but if anyone knows a quick and dirty way to do it please tell me!!

On the blog side I have managed to add those of you that have posted or responded to my comments on my links list. If I've missed anyone or you want to be added then let me know...I think I have the hang of it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home