Monday, December 19, 2005

A little BFL related humor...

For years I enjoyed the strip Liberty Meadows in the newspapers the author, Frank Cho, ended it to pursue bigger and better projects (Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc) and additionally felt it had run it's course. The setup is an animal sanctuary call Liberty Meadows and it's sort of a mix of Bloom County and Calvin and Hobbes depending on which Characters were in the strip that day. Essentially it's Frank the Vet, Brandy the Animal Psychiatrist, Julius the Director, Dean the Male Chauvenist Pig/Former College Mascot, Leslie a hypochondriatic bullfrog, Ralph a midget circus bear, a psychotic cow, a duck named Truman and a weiner dog named Oscar. Frank Cho is an amazing artist and pop culture guru. He makes the woman look like Jessica rabbit and the men about as handsome as Elmer Fudd. I've posted a few of my favorite strips that I feel are BFL or Jeremy related. Also you like them, the strip can still be seen in reruns online here. Hope you enjoy!!

This is the real reason I go to the gym...to see Gym Girl :)



And pretty much what is going to happen to me if I ever see Gym Girl again :)

1 Comments:

Blogger havlow said...

lol well I don't have blonde hair or wear glasses but it was the best of what I had to work with :)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home