Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Closer the freedom...

Well I heard that the hiring manager was impressed with my resume and that I should be expecting a call either at the end of this week or early next week which is...yeah...nice.

Jennifer you asked where I worked? I work as a network engineer for the largest phone company in America. I want name any names but they used to be called Ma Bell lol!! Essentially I monitor corporate data networks world wide and fix any outages or loss of services when I see them. It's a stressful job to be honest because of all the layoffs as we have too much work and we can't do the work. Thus the reason I'm wanting to leave. I work nights which is bad enough, the stress just makes it worse.

So all in all things seem to be goign in the right direction we'll see where it takes me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

we're still keepin our fingers crossed! let us know~!

8:07 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Fingers Crossed!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home