Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Tracker Sucks...I Rule

Okay as most of you know I was one of the blends jumping up and saying we needed to take back the tracker and get rid of these fools. I started making T-Shirts, recruiting people to help out and hell I even emailed the webmaster about BUYING the damn website. Then...for a while things seemed to settle down. Sure the magpies were there but it seemed to be stupid and no one seemed to be paying any attention. Then the events of the "fuck em" thread seemed to just bring it all back to a boil. You see I have no problem with an R-Rated thread, I have no problem corraling of those stupid silly dumbasses into their own little world so they can play grabass and engage in stupid silly humor. Fine. Great. Wonderful. But you know what? When they start calling out other blends and plain flaming and trolling I've got to just say why the FUCK aren't these people banned. I can think of 3 instances in which Mellie's account should be banned, IP blocked and letters sent to her ISP to ask for a shutdown of her service.

1. She attached Moggie right out and open in front of everyone in the "Fuck em" Thread
2. She displayed the content of Chuckdiesel's PM's back in December
3. She has been constantly asked by the webmaster to tone it down

Now in ANY other website I've been a part of, someone like her would have been gone after the posting of the PM's and the attacking someone right out. But know our precious webmaster can't seem to fish his balls out of his pocket and make it a place where people like that aren't welcome. Again, I have no problem with him making an r-rated forum. But allowing people like that to get away with a slap on the wrist? That's ridiculous. I'm about 90 percent sure I'm going to leave the tracker and just keep blogging. I'm tired of fighting a losing battle. In some ways it was a much better moderated site when the blends came in and started stacking the deck with great posts. But by the webmasters lack of action against these people when they get out of line it simply opens the door for them to be more outrageous as they feel they won't get punished and frankly anything he does dole out is a PM that says play nice. Oh man...the pain...the pain. Webmaster...you're a weak small pitiful excuse for a moderator and yes you suck big donkey balls since you apparently don't have any yourself.

Sorry folks I'm just a little pissed off today.

9 Comments:

Blogger FV Tom said...

I know what you are feeling but I don't want to leave the good folks behind.

I will ignore the magpies. I will help the newer folks.

Hang in there!

11:11 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

mmmmm donkey balls! (lol, I've gotten such great lines today -- doney balls, tassled tits... get off my tits! And I'd say our content is more intelligent over theirs any day!)

LONG LIVE BLENDS!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

I will also persevere with the small dumbfuck population and encourage the majority of those that may need good, stable advice.

You can say what you like about the pervs on tracker on your own blog. . .you can even tell them they've gotten on your tits.

Fuck 'em.

And their tits

And their little tiny dogs too

3:07 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow, I missed it all.

Lori

2:38 AM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

Oh yeah Dub, I remember your "other" blog!!! ROFL

How are you feeling now Jeremy? Have we expressed enough rage for you??

"They" seem to be posting only in the R rated playground so I think maybe the WM has done us a favour after all.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Best,

Persephone

3:01 AM  
Blogger zooman said...

Now if you are wanting someone to suck balls do you want me to go out to the pasture and see which animal carries the biggest set. I think the cows are twice as big as the donkey's,lol,

5:45 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

i totally agree Hon! It's just sad & frickkin frustrating isn't it?? I LOVE the donkey balls comment tho!!!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

I'm frustrated too, don't comment much and just read bits and pieces here in there. This all comes and goes in waves, and has for quite some time, but now that the door has been completely left open, I'm not sure this wave will ever settle. That is such a shame. I'll still stay there. For now.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Meh! I have said it before and I'll say it again.

The monkeys can continue to play and throw their poo around.

I lack the energy to sift through the shit to find the support I need in Tracker.

I'm getting what I need through this small community of bloggers.

I have NO idea what blends are, but they sound cool! :-D

Connie

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home