Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Blends win? Possibly

Well folks a more constructive thread happened on the tracker today concerning the OT threads and whether or not they should have been removed or left around. Well after a lengthy and mostly intelligent debate I think we might have a sort of win in that the Webmaster has agreed to amend the forum rules and put in places a list of crimes and punishments so to speak. I'll say it's a step in the right direction and if he begins to enforce it well then I think we'll have come a long way. Thanks to all of the blends who voiced their opinions pro or con for the forums because it was nice to have the webmaster involved and for him to start responding to everyone's requests instead of just a select few that wanted their own dirty word clubhouse. Well this is my dirtyword clubhouse and the password?

DONKEYBALLS

:)

13 Comments:

Blogger FV Tom said...

DONKEYBALLS - Can I come in?

Good job over there today. I got stuck actually having to work so I couldn't get too involved.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Thisisit! said...

Whooo hooo! Now get off my tits wouldja?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer A (Arielelf) said...

Donkeyballs.
Bah! I didn't even vote. I thought that poll was completely skewed.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Hi...shhhhh *donkeyballs*...can I come in too?? ;)
well I have to say I'm sorta a little cynical about how this will all unfold.. but I'll wait & see!
If nothing else we've seen where the Webmasters thoughts are...hmmm

6:45 PM  
Blogger Dub said...

Prognosis: Malign cancer gets cut out, gets chemoed. Remisses, returns, repeats. repeats, repeats. Six month hiatus at best. Calls for lifestyle change with new diet and outlook, lol.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Dub said...

Prognosis: Malign cancer gets cut out, gets chemoed. Remisses, returns, repeats. repeats, repeats. Six month hiatus at best. Calls for lifestyle change with new diet and outlook, lol.

p.s. pamela. I'm not sorta a little.

5:08 AM  
Blogger None said...

DONKEYBALLS!!!

I'm with Dub. Nothing has been "cured..." Sorry to say it. After I saw the way the WM interacted with us yesterday in the R forum and actually got involved in the thread, I realize it was a losing battle.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I don't think it's been cured, but I do think progress is being made. And as far as the moderation goes... I happen to think Webmaster will make some wise choices when he picks them.

*whistling innocently*

6:41 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

oh... and DONKEYBALLS!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

*donkeyballs*

I don't have anything to add. I just wanted to say DONKEYBALLS!!!!

Just kidding...I ALWAYS have something to add :P But will do so on my blog...cause it's a long one lol.

7:09 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

I just came back to say DONKEYBALLS again.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I just came back to see Tom say Donkeyballs again :)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Persephone66 said...

Donkey Balls.

I didn't get a chance to say it.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home