Monday, February 20, 2006

Another Blends win? Possibly

Well folks a more constructive thread happened on the tracker today concerning the OT threads and whether or not they should have been removed or left around. Well after a lengthy and mostly intelligent debate I think we might have a sort of win in that the Webmaster has agreed to amend the forum rules and put in places a list of crimes and punishments so to speak. I'll say it's a step in the right direction and if he begins to enforce it well then I think we'll have come a long way. Thanks to all of the blends who voiced their opinions pro or con for the forums because it was nice to have the webmaster involved and for him to start responding to everyone's requests instead of just a select few that wanted their own dirty word clubhouse. Well this is my dirtyword clubhouse and the password?

DONKEYBALLS

:)

6 Comments:

Blogger FV Tom said...

DONKEYBALLS - Can I come in?

Good job over there today. I got stuck actually having to work so I couldn't get too involved.

5:18 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

Whooo hooo! Now get off my tits wouldja?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Pearson said...

Donkeyballs.
Bah! I didn't even vote. I thought that poll was completely skewed.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Hi...shhhhh *donkeyballs*...can I come in too?? ;)
well I have to say I'm sorta a little cynical about how this will all unfold.. but I'll wait & see!
If nothing else we've seen where the Webmasters thoughts are...hmmm

6:45 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

I just came back to say DONKEYBALLS again.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

Donkey Balls.

I didn't get a chance to say it.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home