Saturday, March 11, 2006

This could change a lot of things...

Okay folks I have some big news...I got an opportunity to apply for another job!! Yeah something that pays about the same, doesn't have NEAR the stress and pressure and might have normal working hours...or at least a constructive and positive work environment. It's an IT job but it's with a manufacturer and it's technically not a competitive job with my current one since I'll be doing different work and might actually be supporting people at my current job as a vendor. It's still IT but it's a lot more of the IT work I was always wanting to do to begin with and it's paced well enough that if I'm still not wanting to do IT after even after I get this job I still have a job that has my life mostly back to normal and not swimming in a sea of craziness, 16 hour days and constant futility. Wish me luck everyone...please send any positive vibes because hey...this means I can blog again ha ha ha ha ha !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger zooman said...

Here's some good vibes sent your way. Wish you the best of luck and hope you get the new job.Change is good!

4:40 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

congratulations!!!! Your really deserve this change! lol, hope you had a good weekend, get ready for the Monday check in :p. c

12:05 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

loads of good vibes being sent your way! Good Luck!

1:29 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Positive Vibes on the Way!
Best of Luck!!!!!!!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Lots Of GOOD VIBES comming your way !!! let us know how it all goes!!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Good luck on that! I'm curious...what kind of business are you working for now? Some kind of distributor? I work for a distributor so some of what you said about the relationship between your customers and vendors rang a bell with me.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home