Monday, March 26, 2007

Another update...the trifecta baby

Well everyone I've updated three times now so I think the bitching will finally end :)

Went to the second week of my couch to 5k program today and I'm sore but in the good way. My 1.5mile times last week topped out at 29:45 and today it topped out at 29:00 flat so that's always a nice improvement. My left achilles is off and on so I'm keeping an eye on that and trying to keep myself from overpacing during the run portion. Jen asked if I had tried the podcast and I'm debating. I'm more worried about the style of music throwing my pace off which tends to happen to me if I'm listening to something with a faster beat than then treadmill is moving lol.

Carol you're on!! April 27th is your pain day baby!!

Thanks for the comments I'll be back to your blogs as soon as I can.

Damn Tarheels.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Yay More words from Jeremy! good on the runnin! & hmmmmmm what's this about you & Carol??? do tell! ;)

12:32 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

WOW! Three posts. Glad to have you back in BloggerLand. We missed you.

I was cheering for the Tar Heels. I do every year, but I also knew that this is Georgetown's year. They are going all the way!!!!!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Yay! Three updates! Welcome back!

Good luck with the C25K!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home