Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More fun...

Well I'm at work today and unbeknownst to me (but apparently knownst to others) about half of the staff is in a training session for three days and my fellow heathens get to pick up the slack. Good times.

Also I'm down 5 lbs to about 215. Obviously I want to look at other measurements for the real improvements, but overall I needed a good baseline for initial encouragement and that helps to keep me motivated.

In other news I'm going out on a second date with a girl I met this weekend. Probably something simple like dinner at one of the crazy chain restaurants. She's nice and seems to have a great sense of humor. She also runs and seems to really enjoy my sense of humor which is important. More information as details warrant of course :)

Also...Carol appears to be in trouble with our little bet on the first day :)

3 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

PFFFFFFFFT!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

ooops tee hee on Carol! YAY you on the 5lbs down!

10:07 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Um, somebody from this blog posted a comment on my blog. I'm not sure that I remember anybody from this blog.

J, how the heck are you? Sounds like things are moving along ... good deal!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home