Monday, August 20, 2007

It's. Too. Damn. Hot.

Sorry I've been out of blogs and myblends for a while. Life, work and swimming have been pretty much taking up all my time!

The DAMA swim team is going well. Trying to make 2-3 practices a week there and make up's at the YMCA. Went to dinner with a few DAMA swimmers on Friday night and talked about running and then they seemed to want to talk more about setting me up with their friends. I'm worried about that since they asked me all sorts of interesting questions I'd never encountered before. It seems I may have inadvertently signed up for yet another matchmaking service. Yeesh.

Nothing new on the dating front. I'm still being completely celibate and actually learning to love it. I'm meeting all sorts of new people through DAMA and a few new people through my friend Sarah. Overall I'm not looking but I'm not saying that a few people haven't caught my eye. However, E-harmony is gone and can suck eggs for all I care!

Work is pretty difficult, however, I am making a considerable amount of progress there and I'm pretty happy with the results. I feel that I've learned and progressed more in the last 4 months on the night shift than I have working in the last 4 years. No joke! Hopefully that means I'll be able to parlay that into another certification and start making more plans on what career path I'll be wanting to move into next.

2 Comments:

Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Hi there! It actually cooled down up here this week, but we're back to hot & humid again this weekend.

Good luck with the matchmaking thing! I never got into the online thing. I heard enough horror stories from my friends to turn me off completely. I hope your friends set you up with nice girls. ;)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi, J! Ditto what Chantal said. Hope you are well and having FUN!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home