Sunday, November 13, 2005

week 4 pics...before and after shots

So here are my week 4 before and after photos. I'm actually a lot more please now that I see these side by side. I'm most pleased with the back and the love handles and although you can't see it the quads and calves and toning up quite nicely. The biceps, triceps and deltoids are rounding out nicely but no real tone yet...hope to have that by the end of the challege. Overall I need a lot more work in the stomach and chest area so i'll have to watch what I'm eating more and definitely do more ab work as well. Also don't make fun of the hair...I'm purposely growing out the hair and the beard so I can hide the transformation a lot better...it's my cocoon remember? :) After the new year I promise I'll look a lot more human.



4 Comments:

Blogger havlow said...

lol don't feel bad about saying it...I take it as the highest compliment!!

5:39 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Wow - excelent progross - very very good!

1:29 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

WOW! Great Job Jeremy! Keep up the great work. You loook mahvalous!

2:05 PM  
Blogger havlow said...

I'm starting to feel like a piece of meat here...I think I like it ;) Thanks for the compliments guys!!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home