Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas aftermath...

Well I'm still mostly alive and I haven't gained any large amounts of weight back but we'll see. It's been amazing at how great I've felt this time around. I'm used to being the overweight brother and pigging out with dad. This time, I got off the plane and everyone was AMAZED at how much different I looked. What was even better was that my parents looked great and seemed to be losing weight as well which means that they seem to be wanting to make some changes in their lives as well. Well xmas has come and gone, got the usual stocking craziness (candy, weird toys and gold toe socks), some great gifts (DVDS, DVDS, DVDS) and a wonderful time with my sister in law's family for xmas dinner. My brother and SIL are leaving today and then I have tommorow and then I'm leaving on Thursday. Lori (Sweetemotion) and I are trading phone calls as she's working a schedule similar to mine during the week so hopefully we can work something out! Otherwise it's frankly been pretty boring...lots of cards, movies and not a whole lot else. I think I'm bored because in the past when I wasn't as active I didn't mind that. Now that I am active I'm needing a lot more stimulation to keep my interests up. Has anyone else experienced this kind of restlessness after getting all this energy back?

4 Comments:

Blogger PartTimeMom said...

My fiance is like that all the time now. If we sit around too much at home he starts prowling like a caged tiger. Me, I'm naturally lazy ;)

awsome that you got to be the 'fit one' this year. Next year will be even better!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow Jeremy. Casey has to work but he is going to try his best to be there. My first tracker meeting....I'm excited.

Lori

9:41 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

I'm falling into that lazy mode. I need to get back to eating right and feeling good.

Tell the twins I said hi. Just kidding. Have a fun meeting.

8:55 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Hope you guys enjoy your meeting. That would be fun.

Tom

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home