Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Seven...yeah you know the rest...

The Seven Sevens
Seven Things To Do Before I Die (In not particular order)

1. Sky Dive
2. Write a Book
3. Draw a self portrait that I can be happy with
4. Visit the world
5. Let all of the anger go
6. Meet my soul mate
7. Get my cat fixed :)

Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Anything remotely cool while drinking
2. Speak a foreign language
3. Get Filthy Rich
4. Dunk a basketball
5. Math
6. Run for a long time without tripping over something
7. Stand idly by when the tracker is full of morons :)

Seven Things That I Admire in Others

1. Patience
2. Intelligence
3. Creativity
4. Passion
5. Self Sufficiency
6. The ability to love completely
7. A great laugh

Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. No Worries
2. Indeed
3. Holy BeJeezus (usually when I see a lot of network outages at work)
4. Holy Fuck Balls!! (usually when I see an insane amount of network outages at work)
5. Yup
6. Rock on
7. Scumbag (term of affection for a few of my friends)

Seven Books I Love

1. Blood Sucking Fiends
2. Fluke
3. Good Omens (yeah me too Carol!!)
4. Crisis on Infinite Earths (Comic Mini Series I loved as a kid)
5. The Unbearable Lightness of Being
6. If Chins Could Talk: Confessions of a B Movie Actor
7. Wuthering Heights (Yes I'm a guy and I admit loving this book)

Seven Movies I Have Watched Over and Over Again

1. The Blues Brothers
2. Big Trouble in Little China
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Alien Movies
5. Amelie
6. Real Genius
7. Superman

Seven People I Want to Join in Too

1. Anyone
2. Who
3. Hasn't
4. Done
5. This
6. Yet
7. That means you...yeah you...I'm talking to you...

9 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

I was going to say, you *better* have posted your sevens, buddy, b/c I've read on like 10 blogs now comments from you that you are going to do it. :)

Good lists! Yeah, I am surprised that you like Wuthering Heights, too, or at least that you admit it. It's a great book though!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I love you last 7's what a cool way to write it... you musn't be drinking! ;) ~lol
Hugs
Lala*

8:41 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

Are you a drarwer? Do you like to do drarwerings?

I'm a drarwer, too, or once was. I have the charcoal to prove it.

1:26 PM  
Blogger havlow said...

Karla - Well the story about Wuthering Heights is more that I took a course back in college called British Novel and frankly it was the only one I could really enjoy. I read it again a few years ago and thought it was still a good read....of course I read a lot of Playboy and Hunting magazines in between :)

Bev - Money burns a hole in my pocket like you wouldn't believe. I did make a new years resolution (still have to say it on new years) to take that bonus I'm getting and save it...lock it away.

Karenna - I'm not brave enough to drarw with charcoal yet. I'm just doing doodles on the Home Depot post it pads at work and hoping they look like they are supposed to. I wouldn't look to find me in the art galleries anytime soon. You stinker :)

2:53 PM  
Blogger havlow said...

It's yours :)

5:24 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Wuthering Heights?

Wuthering Heights?

What about The Thornbirds?

Just kidding with you.

6:09 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

ok, in case you miss the comment I left you in my blog... http://www.geocities.com/tyrannorabbit/spacetruckers.html (but go back and read the full comment..lol)

4:02 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Cool list. I like the drunk one. Oh and want to go for a run lol.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

LOL! I say Holy Bejeebies!

Loved Wuthering Heights. Actually, too many books to count...

Get your cat neutered already...maybe then she won't try to run past you as you open the front door every evening!!

Connie

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home