Friday, March 17, 2006

Got the callback...

Okay well it's still moving along. I got a call today from the hiring manager (I was asleep) and he said he was very interested in talking to me. This sounds like good stuff so far!! I called back and left him a voice mail so hopefully this will lead to something more solid like a face to face interview. It's weird I haven't had a job interview in over 5 years, I need to buy a new suit too...holy crap!! Well first things first I guess...gotta talk to the guy, wow him over the phone or beg him, then get the interview time set up, then go look for a suit, then study my ass off on everything he could ask me...sheesh...this is going to be nuts it's like going on a first date with a girl you REALLY REALLY like!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

YAY! Good Luck!
You are going to do great!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home