Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Well so far so good...keeping up the running 3 days a week and then other forms of cardio when I want a break from the running. Feeling tight and sore but I'm beating it down with Aleve, Glucosamine and other magic pills. Also plenty of water and vitamins are helping a lot as well. I'm trying to eat 50% clean aside from cutting out soda which is working out fairly well. Yesterday we had deli sandwiches catered which was great, today we had greasy pizza. Not too great. So during my lunch break I actually ran to the grocery store and bought some semi healthy stuff to snack on at work. Man what I wouldn't pay to get a mini fridge installed here at work. I spend enough time here sometimes that I think I should rate one!!

About a month ago I bought a new camera. I digital rebel EOS 10.1 MP monster!! It's have more buttons and gadgets than I'm honestly comfortable with, but I did want to start taking photos again and decided to stop whining and start doing. I'm hoping to get out this weekend and try and take some photos and see how they come out. I'm eyeing macro and wide angle lenses but my wallet is whispering that I need to ease up...ease up. So i'm listening. Darn it.

3 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

xo. Thanks for the nice vote of support on the blog. Have a whole new approach for today!

Go jeremy, go!!!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Gee carol LIKES you today! ~lol~ Good for you guys for doing this!
As to the fridge thing.. sounds liek a great idea.. couldn't ya get one & sneak it in? or do you wnat THem to buy it! ;)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

OK - I have to figure out what's going on between you and CarolBB. Whatever it is - I am SO GLAD you're back to blogging! I've missed you.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home