Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A few updates...

No more word from the girl so I think I'm safe. I've been spending a lot of time doing bar trivia with friends on Tuesday and Thursday night. Pretty interesting topics and we have even won a few gift certificates. In the spirit of Trivia I've decided to start adding Trivia Questions for each posting as well as fun movie quotes for the bonus. Why? I dont know why mostly because it will keep all of you coming to my blog and also it's more fun than most of the stories I post.

So without any further Interuptions...the game:

Today's category is FAMOUS BASS GUITARISTS:

1. This Boston born bass guitarist for King Crimson and Peter Gabriel is also renown for is work using the Chapman Stick and creating the use of the Funk Fingers to simulate a percussive sound on the bass strings.

*I will accept his real name or his nickname*

2. Michael Peter Balzary is known for his funk bass lines and pants made of stuffed animal dolls. What is his stage name?

3. This bass virtuoso formerly of Weather Report was declared brain dead in 1987 after an altercation with a bouncer at a nightclub.

4. This eccentric bassist whose work with George Clinton, Funkadelic and Parliament also collaborated with Deee-Lite on their massive hit "Groove Is In The Heart" in 1990.

5. To encourage The Who to write their own songs, their record company offered them a £500 advance if each member wrote a song on the album. What was the song that bassist John Entwistle wrote?

And the Bonus Movie Quote..name the movie!!

"Isn't this George Clinton? No. Couldn't be. It's gotta be a cover band. He'd never play the Pit"

Good Luck!!

2 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

lol - I am WAAAAAYYYYY out of my league on this.

Welcome back to blogville in a big way! lol

5:34 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Glad to see you are back around..& I gotta say DITTO to carol's comment! ~lol~

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home