Monday, April 16, 2007

Night of the Living Dead Aka My First Night on the New Shift

Well it's 3:41 am local time and I'm still awake. I woke up this morning at 10 am so I at least got a fresh 8 hours of sleep before this evening. However, I didn't catch a nap or something before my shift so it's going to be a rough couple of days or weeks until I can get somewhat used to this time. I've spent most of it trying to chat with my fellow zombies but we've been a little busy with other stuff as well...which is fairly repetitive...which of course isn't keeping me awake. I may take my lunch in about 20 minutes and hopefully I can find a way to wake up. I didn't bring any workout clothes or I would have worked out on the treadmill. Dammit. This is going to suck.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Awwwww poor jeremy! Night shift is rough.. Tommorrow .. SLLEEPP! & then rmember to pack what you'll need..;)
How much actual work needs to be done on that shift?

9:19 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Good Luck!!!!!

2:16 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

sttttaaaaayyyyyy awwwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyy frrrroooommmmm the sooooodddddaaaa! :)

6:13 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Holy night shifts, Batman.

Why did you have to shift shifts?

8:56 AM  
Blogger zooman said...

I can sympathise with your situation. I wish I was on nights now to keep you company, but I'm on vacation and away from shift for 2 weeks! Great news about your mom! Hope you get back to running soon and congrats on the weight loss.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home