Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sweep the Leg...

So I'm debating entering a 5k on May 19th. I'm holding off for the moment because it's supposed to occur about the 8th or 9th week of my couch to 5k program which will have me running somewhere between 28-30 minutes without walking which I ASSUME means I'll be good to run the whole 5k. Do any of you agree that this is probably the case or is that too soon to be signing up for my first race?

Also today I found a wonderful little nugget of joy. If you've seen the Karate kid then you'll enjoy this clip. It's directed by the actor who played Johnny the bully from the first movie. He not only directs but has a starring role in this music video in which he is joined by the a few the actual actor that played his fellow bullies as they live in a trailer, 20 years later, watching the movie, over and over again at the "Sweep the Leg" moment. It actually has another cameo by Ralph Macchio as well. It's a fairly entertaining clip even though I'm not entirely happy with the music.

Click the link below to enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFlQNtL8F9s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home