Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All Around Success

Well I started at around 207 pounds on Day 1 and it's now about Day 14 and I'm hovering around 200 pounds. Overall I think this is just the "fast" fat that tends to come off after you change your eating and activity habits so I have no reason to believe that this trend will continue at this pace. However, I'm not going to let the spoil how ecstatic that I am. The running is still a little frustrating because of the change in mechanics because it requires my constant attention to make sure that I'm not falling back into old habits again. Still, I'm very happy that I'm making strides there. The home, work and finances are part of these goals as well and all seem to well under control. I'm finally learning to juggle at the age of 34!

2 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Keep up the great work, juggling and all!!!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot woot!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home