Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Twins update...



No not THOSE twins...but the twins Lori and Casey!! That's right folks I had a meeing with two blends today which topped of my vacation. I've suspected it for a long time but definitely confirmed that Lori and Casey are two incredibly wonderful people. We met at an Applebees in Olathe and hung out eating and chatting for about an hour and overall it was a great time. It's nice to actually meet and see people in person and get the three-dimensional aspect of who the look, act and sound when they speak. Sorry that I couldn't get a better look at the other twins folks but Casey had a gun and if you want to know more about them you'll have to do it yourself!! They were really cool people and the next time I'm in Olathe visting my parents I will definitely try to hook with them again. Thanks for the meeting guys!!

12 Comments:

Blogger zooman said...

Wow, that's great you got to meet Lori and Casey. Man it seems like everyone got to met someone from the bloggers this month.I sure can't wait to meet some of you guys. Maybe it'll happen in 06. Sure was a great pic also,glad to see everyone smiling. Did you guys eat healthy lol?
Troy.

11:43 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

How fun - you guys let me know next time you are in SF

12:15 PM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

Great pic!

I want to meet more peeps, too! Come on out to SLC, y'all! We have smog, er, snow!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Carole Ingram said...

There's a lot of miggling going on! Pretty cool that you got to meet them! They are an AWESOME couple and very supportive too!

HUGS

12:54 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow, Very nice things you said Jeremy. Thanks. We both enjoyed it also. It's funny even though you just see pics of people you think you won't recognize them in person. As soon as I saw you come through the door I knew it was you. I had a great time, we'll do it again.

Lori

2:13 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

That is so cool. Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Tom

2:44 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Cool! Love the picture!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

That's so cool that you got to visit while you where in town! Bobby and I are planning on going to visit them hopefully before April. Don't know yet if we will go to Olathe or meet in Kansas City, but it's definitely on my to-do list!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Colorado Kid said...

We had a great visit. But now seeing this photo, I have two questions - why is Lori with me and where do they find uniforms that big?.... You can crop that photo all you want, crop me out I can't beleive how fat I have gotten in the last month.... YOu have motivated me to really kick some A_ _ this challenge.

Casey

6:03 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I am with you because I love you! We will both push each other to get this next challenge done and with some good results.

Lori

6:58 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

How fun that you guys got to meet...I am not shocked that they are great people, as are you my blend.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS JEREMY!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home