Thursday, January 26, 2006

Shaking those Challenge Blues...

How do you shake those blues? Have a friend kick your ass a bit and make you go out and do some BOWLING!! Yep...for once in my life I actually bowled (I will NOT reveal the horrible scores on my part) and didn't wind up with a sore arm after the first game. Pretty amusing was the fact that they clocked your bowling M.P.H. on the screen (not sure how accurate it was) but the fact that I was bowling at 17-18 mph vs everyone else at 15-16 felt great...even if I did sink quite a few gutter balls. Thanks for the comments on my last post by the way. I needed the sympathy and the subtle kicks in the asses from you guys so thanks a lot!

6 Comments:

Blogger zooman said...

At least you haven't seen me bowl, like a wild man from Borneo. When I let loose the ball soars halfway down the lane in the air before it hits the wood. Several times I have accidentally thrown it in the other lane. I have no control,lol.

12:23 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

hey, I can chuck that ball real fast... unless you want me to hit some pins.

9:17 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

YAY FOR BOWLING! Gosh, I need to do that soon. It's been so long and I even have my own ball and shoes which my husband (boyfriend at the time) bought me for Valentine's Day a couple of years ago.

Congrats on getting rid of the clutter. You will feel amazing when it's all gone and you are living clutter-free.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

RLFLMAO you guys!! OK now I think we need to get together & have a Blends Bowling night just to Laugh our a$%es offf!!!!! I'm just about peeing my self getting all the visuals!!!

& jeremy... (oh yea this IS your blog right ;) Glad you went out hon, that is cool..& you're welcome for the "subtle kick".. ;)

hugs
Lala*

6:00 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

awwwwww. . .did I miss the opportunity to smack your ass? Oh wait. . .did you say kick?

Best of luck,

Pers

2:08 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Bowling, I have not done that in a long time and there's a reason for it. I SUCK.

Lori

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home