Monday, January 30, 2006

Ugh argh and ugh again

Okay well apparently getting sick and weak over the weekend and still having it with me isn't the best way to kick off a challenege. I'm feeling like I have a bullseye on me to get me to avoid the second challenge. I don't know what happened but I was feeling tired on thursday, okay on friday, not bad on Saturday and then yesterday and today I'm coughing, sneezing, hacking, aching and can barely keep my head up and eyes open. Franky I'm getting tired of being tired!! Bleah!! Additionally I think I've decided to stop dating for now. I've been seeing a couple of people, nothing terribly serious at all and maybe they aren't right for me or I'm not right for them or I'm just in a weird place...who the hell knows? All I know is that I'm meeting some really nice and cool people but I'm just not feeling it with anybody as anything more than a friend right now. Well if I can't get C2 started soon I'll hold off until next monday and just entertain you all with my blogging. I need to catch up and see how everyone is.

6 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Oh No!
Hope you feel better soon!

1:59 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

solly charlie. hope you feel better tomorrow.... mentally and physically.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon Jeremy!

6:17 PM  
Blogger zooman said...

Hope what ever is ailing you passes soon enough! Just get back in the game when you feel better!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

sorry you're not feeling well... we're all here... ;)
take care hon
hugs Lala*

3:46 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Jeremy? WHERE ARE YOU?
Hope you are feeling better!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home