Friday, March 17, 2006

Aced the first interview...

Okay so far so good. I aced the first interview with the manager which was a general Q&A session. He liked what he heard and I will be having a technical interview on Tuesday at 9 am to get the next stage completed. This is the hard interview so I'm a bit nervous about this one because you never know what they are going to come up with during these Q&A session but hey I guess that means I need to study this weekend and come up with the correct answers right? Hopefully it will go well and I'll be one step close. I'm pretty confidant in a lot of my abilities but I don't "test" well so that's my biggest fear...but the guy said it was open book so I can't imagine how I could do too bad at it. So again I'll keep you all posted!!

2 Comments:

Blogger FV Tom said...

Congrats so far! Continued good luck!

9:25 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

GOOOOODDDD LUCK Today!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home