Friday, April 28, 2006

Follow up...

Well today was the first day of Independence...what am I doing? Eating lunch and dinner with my old co-workers...yep kinda !@#$%ed up eh? Not really though...just a lunch, a few drinks at dinner tonight and then I'm sure I'll be collecting more of their resumes heh heh heh.

Karenna - I think we all know why Chong is giving me the finger...because I'm #1!!

Stacey - Thanks for the comment and welcome to my blog. We aren't the long distance guys...we're the guys that fix the large corporate data networks. I did long distance sales for about a week and started looking for interesting ways to kill myself. No way never again. I'd much rather deal with fixing problems than calling people at dinner time and selling them a crappy service.

Jen and Christie...Chong is available for private parties ;)

Tom and Moggie...yes it's finally over...FREEDOM!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

WOW! Can you believe that you are free? What a relief it must be for you.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

I know that has got to be such a relief! "you call this an office? No it's not, it's HELL with flourescent ligting!" lol. Glad you are on to bigger and better things Jeremy!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

CONGRATS jeremy!!.. hope the dinner & drinks went well!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I am glad for you!!!

Lori

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home