Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's finally over...

The Badge

Yes that's the bent dusty old badge I turned in tonight. 5 years ago I'm looking like one of the Bee Gee's when that picture was taken. My have times changed.

Well here is another photo of the gang as I left them. Good guys everyone.

The Gang

The Back Row from Left to Right are:

Himanshu Kalkar, Tanuj "Ted Nugent" Kulkarni, Robert Perry, Basil "BAY-ZUL not BAH-ZIL" Yang, Steve "Chakas" Menchaca, Gurpreet Grewal (center wearing ball cap), Camilo "The 'Rican" Vega, Mikael "What the @$#% is Mundy" Argaw.

The two shorties in the front row are:

Prakash "P Squared" Patel and Chong "Dong Silver" Vang

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Ditto Jen...lolololol...good times ahead my friend.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm, I wonder which is the one I cussed out on the phone a couple of months back........Hey, it was not my fault....what about I don't want AT&T long distance don't they understand!!.......LOL

8:35 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

Why is that guy giving you the finger? hehehe

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home