Monday, April 17, 2006

Why the hell am I still awake????

Okay It's 7 am EST here at my place and I haven't had a wink of sleep since I woke up yesterday at 10 am. I'm going to be a wreck at work and...wait...oh that's right...I don't really work there anymore. Sure I have two weeks left but do I really need to put in the 100 percent effort? No...I won't be a total slackass but I think I've earned to right to throttle down to 75% :)

So my weekend was pretty much spent smelling the roses and doing my part to rid the world of beer. Yes I had beers for the first time in months...outside...in the sunlight...with friends...and relaxed and...wow. 2 years I've been unable to relax and enjoy the weekends because of my job sucking all that energy out and this weekend was just absolutely fantastic. I can't imagine a better way to have fun than just reconnecting with old friends, making some new ones and seeing what the bottom of a bottle of Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout looks like!!

As for the blogging...well I'm trying to catch up with everyone. Looks like I've missed out on a lot but I'm catching up slowly but surely...some of you will see that I've actually commented here and there this weekend...I'm trying to do more of that and maybe...just maybe update my links. I'm debating the 2nd Challenge sometime before the 1st of May but we'll see. Mostly I'm needing to get a few things squared away with the old job, the new job and I need to get another MP3 player and Battery charger for my Nikon (both stolen last month) and those shouldn't be too hard to round up I think. Additionally I'm still looking for a new place to live and...well yes the job stress is going to be reduced but I think having a real life will bring in stress in other places...but what the heck I haven't had that in a while so I'll take something different for now.

So I'm back and ready to get back to living again!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

I'm so happy that you're happy!

Love,

Pers

(xxxxxxxxxx)

6:09 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

I'm with Jess ... let's all go get an Oatmeal Stout with Jeremy!

You are sounding great - I'm so happy for you.

Wish I could sort of root for your Rangers but, well, you know how that goes. I hope they do well until they play us and I hope that they lose just one more game than us! This is going to be a fun baseball season with all of the blends rooting for their favorite teams.

So when you make the trek out west, will you be up north? Isn't the company up that way?

Happy Easter.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

OK you can keep the stout..I'm not a beer fan ~lol

But SOOOO happy to hear the "happy " ;D in your voice... very nice that you had a good weekend& having FUN! ( you shoulda made like sommmmme of Us & posted after the Beers ! tee hee

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home