Thursday, May 15, 2008

190 Baby!!

Okay it's 190.2 pounds per the scale but I'm counting it!

Whew...I can't believe I actually did it. I mean I can, but it's just been such a blast getting to this point! I've had help, encouragement and the verifiable results have just been gravy to be honest!

Well the new goal is now 175 pounds and I'm setting the due date on that by the middle of August. I haven't been that weight since probably around 1999 so it will be interesting to see the results.

So far my stomach has shrunk, I'm getting some tightness in my arms and legs and I'm hoping that I can start a little more weight workout to help that along as well. But hey it's a great day! Now I gotta think of a little reward for myself!

3 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

AWESOME JOB JEREMY!!!!!!!!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Nicely Done! :D

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo!!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home