Sunday, May 04, 2008

Dream Dinners

About 2 months ago I was given a Dream Dinners gift certificate for an award at work. I had been wanting to give it a shot but just really hadn't made the time to go. Then after I started working out again and realizing I needed to do more cooking for myself I remembered the certificate and booked a session. I went with my supervisor and his wife who wanted to give it a shot as well.

All in all it was a great experience. You choose the meals, mix the sauces, marinades and other ingredients as well. It was a little pricey for about 36 servings (about 160 dollar, which didn't include the gift certificate) however, it did help me become comfortable with the food prep. I am going to try one of the meals today and give me review. Everything looks delicious and they had a sample of Chicken and Sausage Paella for next month that was AMAZING so I'm pretty sure I may be back if only for that!

At the moment I'm down to 194.8 pounds and the size 34 pants needed another notch in the belt. I'm 4.8 pounds away from my goal and I'm maintaining which is great! Hope everyone is having a great week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Paella sound like a great dish! Got some saffron?

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't tried Dream Dinners but did try a similar service (Super Suppers) and it was amazing. I thought it was worth the $$ just for the ease/convenience of real food. Hope you enjoy it.

And btw, it's great to see you posting again.

8:12 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

I, too, am glad that you're back Jeremy!!! YAY for the 34s!!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

The Angels are lame? Who's in LAST place, my friend? And isn't this the best time of year for the Strangers?

Just saying hi!

Your doing some good work. Keep it rolling!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow - you're alive! It's so great to catch up with you. I was rolling through your neck of the woods last month on our way to Pinehurst. Glad to see things are going well and congrats on the 34s!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home