Saturday, June 28, 2008

New updates and a message for Jen (soul custody)

So a friend of mine decided to call out my manhood last week and I grudgingly entered a 4 mile race on July 4th. The 4 on the 4th is it's being called. Nevermind the fact that I haven't run over 2 miles straight, or that it's outside or that it may be blazing hot. No I would never let any king of logical thinking deter me from that. Most people train for a 5k...what does Jeremy do? He says screw that 5k noise you pansies...I'm running extra!

Yeah...go me. I'm sure there will be comedic photographic evidence. Dear lord.

Also...Jen/Soul Custody...you've blocked me from reading/commenting on your blog!! You gotta let me back in :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Sorry! I'm not sure what the deal is. It says you accepted my invitation and are one of my readers. I will send you another invitation straight away. You haven't missed much ;-)

You're doing GREAT! Take it easy on the race thing. That sounds a little rough...

12:52 AM  
Blogger Irene said...

You'll be fine... Just don't go out full throttle first thing. I think you'll surprise yourself.

3:19 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Ditto what Irene said ... I think you will be pleasantly surprised with how you do.

9:54 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Don't listen to Irene and Katie ... I saw go out, guns blazing, run hard as long as you can, then wind up on the 11pm news being loaded into the ambulance!

You'll do fine. But we will want proof!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home