Thursday, June 05, 2008

183.8 Lbs

Sorry I've not updated in a while. I'm also posting on accountability blog with Indy Girl, Carol and Becka so I've been better about keeping up over there :)

So despite the heat outside I've maintained my running, albeit, on the dreadmill indoors. I have to admit that it's not as bad now that I've lost all of this weight, but I still hate being a mouse on a wheel!

Two positive things today!

1. My apartment manager didn't even recognize me today. I had a maintenance problem in my apartment last night and went by to thank them for the quick assistance today. Well for the first two minutes she didn't recognize me and I keep in fairly decent contact with them. Then she says..."Wait...Jeremy? Oh My God! I didn't recognize you! You've lost weight!" Needless to say I had a bit of a moment of smiling and told her that yes I had.

2. I'm down to 183.8 pounds!

5 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Nice! :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Awesome!!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't that a great feeling??!! You ARE looking amazing Jeremy!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Dude, you are doing awesome! Haven't looked at any blogs in forever. Way to go!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

That is FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! You look great!!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home