Monday, May 19, 2008

Ugh and...well...ugh

So I got on the scales this morning before work and noticed that I was nearly 196 pounds! SHEESH!!

I'm going to need some extra PMA to get through this week because of the fact that I have a customer at work that is out of control and numerous other things I'm trying to juggle and then seeing THAT above lol.

I dunno...this is what happened to me with BFL. I got great results and couldn't keep my eyes on the prize after that because it seemed easier to juggle if the progress was always there. I'm sure this will normalize during the week, but a lot of this is about your PMA and I just need to make sure I keep that on track. Grrrrrr this is not what I wanted going into Memorial Day weekend lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

PMA on the way
PMA on the way
PMA on the way

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PMA babe!

Seriously...there's gonna be a fluctuation. Drink your water, flush the junk out. You know what to do. Fake it till you make if nothing else.

And dude, I have your email so don't try the disappearing act again. I will keep checking in with ya.

7:09 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Yup, here's some more PMA coming your way.

You can do this. You've done it before. Head up, shoulders back, chin out ... c'mon mister, get back in the game!

And congrats for your Strangers only being 2 games under .500 and only 4 games out of first. You're welcome!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

PMA from here too kiddo!! You are doing SOOO good!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home