Saturday, May 17, 2008

Drive to the next goal

Well I'm not officially starting my new drive until after this weekend. Although I do plan to get some moderate exercise in, my eating will probably not be the best as I decided that it is okay for me to have a few meals that aren't exactly healthy as a small reward. However, I will be going shopping tomorrow afternoon and getting my weekly meals bought.

So what's next? Why trying to get down to 175 or if it becomes an inches game only...size 31 jeans. The last time I was down at this weight/size was...well...probably before the turn of the century lol. My fitness goals will be to run for 30 minutes without stopping (preferably 43 minutes since that is my current run/walk 5k pace!) get more swimming in, start taking a harder look at what I eat, drink more water and get more 'outside' time this summer to work on that tan lol.

I rewarded myself by purchasing some nike running/fitness shirts. They kind without the sleeves. I put them on in the dressing room and was amazed that they fit (a large this time instead of an XL) and also that my stomach wasn't grotesquely making a spectacle of itself by rearing it head from beneath the fabric. The fabric makes it way down to the tops of my hips just fine.

I want to thank those of you that have checked in on my blog. I think you for your support and I'm trying hard to keep commenting on your blogs. That's another area I'm hoping to get better with as well.

Okay I'm off for my Saturday run!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Hav..how's it going?? Sure have missed you. Sounds like you've got a good plan. Ahhh-running! It's such a great workout :) Have a super week-Dee

5:37 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

wow - you are doing GREAT! wish i could say the same...

keep up the good work!

6:44 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you had a good run and a good weekend!!!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home