Monday, November 14, 2005

Week 5 begins...

Week 5 begins and I'm back to work after a week's vacation. I'm not terribly bitter...really. All told I'm actually in a pretty good mood so I don't know what's up with that but I'll take it. I'm still feeling slightly under the weather and chose a little extra sleep and rest over my UBWO today so I might run when I get home tonight if I'm feeling up to it and do my UBWO in the morning.

Meals today are

M1 - 2 slices Whole wheat toast with peanut butter and 1 banana
M2 - Turkey Sandwich (Turkey, lettuce, tomatoe, low fat cheese and lettuce) and Bananna
M3 - EFL Pot Roast, Carrots and Potatoes
M4 - Cottage Cheese/Almond Halves/Yogurt mix (almost like a dessrt)
M5 - Protein Shake

According to fitday.com it's 33% Protein, 41% Carbs and about 26% Fat and right at about 2,100 cals which is about where I want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home