Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Feeling the soreness today...

Well it was great to get back into the gym yesterday but man I'm paying for it today but the cardio was a nice way to clear out the cobwebs overall. I did 20 Minutes HIIT on the EFX machine and about 10 minutes cool down. I need to stretch a little more this week as I'm feeling tighter than usual after the workouts. I also need to stop by and get some Glucosamine and another multivitamin refill on the way to work as I've run out of both. It feels great to be back in the gym hardcore again though as I'm just really glad to be sweating and grunting again as it REALLY relieves my stress. It was NOTICEABLE difference at work yesterday to be a lot more relaxed after I hadn't really been working as hard the last few weeks as I could have been.

Yesterday's Meals were:

M1 - 2 Pieces of Toast w/Peanut Butter and a Banana
M2 - EFL Pot Roast
M3 - Protein Shake and a Banana
M4 - Chicken, Rice and 3 Can Soup (BFL Recipe GOOD STUFF)
M5 - Fruit Cup
M6 - Protein Shake

2 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Great job!

??????
Chicken, Rice and 3 Can Soup
??????
More info, please!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Good to hear, good job.

Lori

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home