Thursday, January 05, 2006

Limping to the finish line...

Well I'm finally going to finish week 12 and I already feel like I'm in the bag. I've only been to the gym twice this week and my eating has been downright awful. I'm terribly scared to take my photos because I guess I just feel like I've not really sucked it up towards the end. Here is the weird part though. I really psyched about starting my second challenege on Monday so why am I so blaise about finishing this one? I know a lot of this stuff is mental, but still it feels so bizarre. I've been in a funk since the beginning of December and I just haven't been able to shake it except for the idea of starting the second challenge. But I can't really start the second challenge until I finish the first one and then...well I start going in circles about what I'm thinking. GAH!! Otherwise work is going well and my social life has some interesting things going on which I hope to shed more light on soon. For those blogs I haven't been commenting on the last week or so I offer my sincere apologies and hope to be back in the swing of things by Monday. I'm just trying to make sure I keep enough motivation to make it to the finish line Sunday and just enjoy my free day and prep for Monday morning.

6 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

hmmmmm social life huh? SPILL! I think December in general is a sucky month... too much kaka with the holidays and it just gets everyone schedules out of whack... do I sound like the scrouge? All I can say is I was so happy to get back to home and get back on schedule... although I am WAAAAYYYY behind on work and house stuff... hopefully next week I'll be on top of it all.

11:37 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Welcome to the club. My first challenge died a very slow death. And then came the Holidays. My last week before starting C2 was awful in most respects, except for the fact that I re-introduced my body to some of the things it hadn't had in a while!

Have fun this weekend and get your butt started on Monday.

And since I live vicariously through the single guys, details, man, details on the social scene!

Tom

1:02 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Pearson said...

Hey buddy. Been missing you so I had to come looking for you. Sorry about the Winter Blahs, but this too shall pass. You just need to re-focus. Clean up this last challenge and start fresh and energetic for C2. Don't look back. Only go forward. - jennifer a.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Sorry you 're having a rough go fininshing up C1 ... aaahh you just wanna come start with us don'tcha?! you know you do! ;)

ya seriously tho the holidays will kill ya every time! there's just too much goin on..

So about that social life.... ? ;)


Lala*

9:47 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Tomorrow you'll be finishing your challenge, congrats on that. I know what you mean about limping to the finish line. I had that problem in my second challenge. Your circumstances are a little different though. The end of your challenge fell right through the holidays, that's really hard. Great job on completing your challenge. You've done fantastic.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Sounds like you need a big kick in the butt for motivation! Come on back here to KS, I am the person to do it. Go out tonight and have the best workout ever. THink of all of us screaming at you when you don't try your hardest. DO IT!!! You can.

Lori

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home