Sunday, January 08, 2006

Challenge 1 is done!!

Okay folks it's done, over, Finito!!

Am I happy with the results? HELL YES!! HELL FUCKING YES!! I've gone from 235 lbs in July done to 189 lbs as of today. 15 of those lbs were body for life. Additionally almost all of the eating healthy and muscle gains were made on this plan. I'm sooooo incredibly happy that I've done this...soo incredibly happy that I've met so many wonderful people online and in person. I'm sooooo incredibly happy that I'm not spending another lunch eating mcdonalds and drink a gallon sized cola and thinking about the good old days. I look great, feel great and I think that's the best late Christmas present I've ever had!!

On to challenge 2!!

Thank you all for helping me with your inspirational words and humrous pimp pictures!! I honestly couldn't have done any of this without all of you and your love and support has been deeply DEEPLY appreciated. I'm starting Challenge 2 tommorow I'm cooking the potroast and some chicken dishes so I'm pumped to start!! Another great feeling? I bought some training pants yesterday and I finally could fit into something that didn't have an XL on the tag...this one had a medium!! Man I am going to SOOOOOO kick ass this time around you folks aren't gonna believe the results heh heh heh. I'm going to really use everything I've learned these last few months and apply them a hundredfold to this challenge. I'm taking my 12 week photos in the morning so hopefully I'll have them up tommorow or Tuesday!! So someone go on tracker and sing my praises dammit ;)

Jeremy

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

OK darlin' I'll get my singing voice warmed up ... oh wait a sec I already did that ~lol ;)

Way to finish! Great results ! I'm Impressed!!! Yay YOU!

Hugs
Lala*

8:49 PM  
Blogger zooman said...

Not bad, not bad at all. Now that you have seen the results you got and you ran into a few bumps in the road in your first challenge, imagine the results you are going to get this challenge! You will kick some serious butt on C2!I can feel it, we all can feel it, the intensity is in the air.Man, if this keeps going we might have to start a new forum called Buff Bloggers.Com,lol.
Anyway, great job,and I'll be looking forward to seeing your pics on tracker.Now, get psyched for C2!
Troy

5:43 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Alright you BIG TEASE...I am at tracker (see, I do as I am told) and NO PICS< NO UPDATES>>>sigh...I guess I will have to be patient....(NOT my strongpoint) and see them after work.
So happy that you are so happy!!
Hugs
Christie

8:23 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Good job, Jeremy! You should be proud (I think I can tell that you are!).

And congrats on the smaller size pants!

Keep it up, lead the way, soldier!

Tom

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home