Thursday, January 19, 2006

This update may offend...I blame the shaving posts...

Okay with all the talk of the shaving posts I feel that this post, although a bit revealing, is something we've all probably been going through in BFL. What the hell is up with all this extra time I'm doing in the bathroom peeing???? Okay I don't mind necessarily the amount of times I get up, it's the amount of time I spend doing it while I'm in there. I kid you not folk I was up at 3 am the othe night and was doing my business and all of sudden it stated to dawn on me that I was still going and if anything it was just building up steam. I'm not exaggerating like 2 minutes straight...I thought I was just hallucianting and yes that was probably the worst of them all but sheesh...I can't remember a time in my life when my body held that much...welll pee lol!! Has anyone else been having longer than expected bathroom breaks?

4 Comments:

Blogger K. Marie said...

I'm gonna guess: If it's the middle of the night, you've been holding it awhile. Also -- and this is a BIG stretch of nonsensical bullshit, which I am an expert in: You're losing a lot of body fat, and the first to go is the fat around your organs, including your bladder. Less fat to smoosh it down, more room for it to stretch, more water for it to hold. AND (then I swear I'm done), as you drink more water, you process and shed more water.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

My answer could never top those two. lol

8:36 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Hey! Don't blame the shaving posts on your need to talk about yoru bodily functions. Ya hear? :)))))

12:15 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

I pee so much and am so tired of doing it> I've gotten into the habit of sitting down to go so I can rest. That's so bad I know, but so true.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home