Friday, January 20, 2006

Geek-Tastic!!

Well I finally broke down and bought the PDA and surprise of surprises broke down again and upgraded my phone. I am putting half the bonus into savings so I don't feel bad about splurging a bit here. But I got the IPAQ 2495 which in the end barely edged out the Tungsten only because I was a lot more familiar with the interface (windows platform) and a few other things that eventually won out. It was a little more expensive but I think it will work out great. I also took advantage of a special my cell phone provider was offering to upgrade my phone as well as a discount from my company and got myself a new Motorola Razr phone. This thing is smarter that I am...digital camera, video camera, web access...did I mention it's a FUCKING PHONE???? It seriously took me about 4 hours just to figure out how to turn it off. It's sharp and terribly thin but it has the crispest clearest screen I have ever seen on a mobile phone. The camera...eh...I didn't buy it for the camera so I'm not too worried about that. Overall I'm happy with the purchases...now I just have to figure out how to make the best use of them!!

5 Comments:

Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

KATIE = JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

Love Love Love new toys. I'm getting the RAZR next weekend.

3:08 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Have fun with the new toys. But your not taking them to the gym with you, are you?

I don't know how people can do cardio (and weights) while on the phone.

Have a good weekend.

5:07 PM  
Blogger havlow said...

ha ha ha no I only bring my MP3 player to the gym and that's only on cardio days!! I try to bring as little as possible to my workouts because I don't need the distraction of people trying to call me and talk to me in the middle of my workout! That's MY TIME!!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

That's cool. I'm going to be getting a new phone soon. I always sit down and read through the entire manual, I definitely not looking for to that. I know where your coming from.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Sounds like a cool new toy!! One day I'll grow up & get some of this new fangled tech stuff .. but for now- my phone rings , I talk in it.. that's pretty much it -I'm good with that! LMAO!

btw.. the peeing stuff levels out after a while.. or we just get used to it ..I'm not sure!

hugs
Lala*

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home