Saturday, April 01, 2006

Back on track

Well I've done everything I can to get past the robbery. I've filed the police report, got some renters insurance, had them repair and secure the window and called my bank and had them put out an alert for any suspicious transacations. It's really all I can do now as I don't expect to find out who did it. I am a little annoyed that I thought about renters insurance a month ago but just dilly dallied around about it until it was too late. Oh well I'll live with the fact that the property stolen was probably worth under 600 dollars and consider myself lucky from a financial standpoint.

Now I need to calm down enough to get myself ready for my interviews on Tuesday and keep my wits about me for that. I'm really nervous but overall I think I'm going to be okay. I don't know what they are honestly looking for at this point since they gave me the impression I didn't do so well in the tech interview but who knows? Hopefully I'll wow them.

6 Comments:

Blogger FV Tom said...

Hey J,

You will do fine. I have a feeling that they don't really know what they want either.

I think you'll go in there with more than they expected and be wowed!

Did you find a new place?

I hate insurance but you've got to have it. Don't you hate it when that fact comes back to haunt you?

be good

5:28 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

HI you...Sorry to hear about the break in.. it really is an awful feeling.. hope you get it all together & as you say WOW them Tuesday! we'll be pullin for you!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

sorry to hear about that. What a bummer.

Lori

6:23 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

Good luck today! Take a deep breath and remember, you don't have to be perfect -- just great like you are! :)

5:08 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

just keep thinking I am the donkey balls of the tech world... and I know you want some of my action...!

Go kick some donkey balls boy! You can do it!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

I got burgled a few years ago and it sucked. Bastards! The worst part about it had to be that "they" must have either known us or been tipped off by someone who knew us because they struck when we were away for a few days. Like you, I think I was pretty lucky as they could have done a lot of damage or been a lot more destructive (like have taken card details and such). Just remember there are a lot more good people in the world than bad. . .

Best,

Pers

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home