Saturday, May 20, 2006

Addicition...thy name is lost....

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, things at the new job have been busy, but in a good way. I've been staying late most days to get ahead after my bout with the flu last week and also had a few fun social engagements with friends as well so...yeah life seems to be flowing back and It's weird trying to balance a life and a blog when before I was trying to balance ALL WORK and a blog. Additionally I've picked up a bad habit in the from of itunes and all the television shows I've missed the last 3 years. To say the least I've been catching up on a lot of lost time socially and also on the idiot box :) I'm watching the show "Lost" which I hadn't seen and damn it I'm addicted to it. I know some people love it or hate it and I guess I'm just enjoying watching it so far...the problem is I have like 40+ episodes to catch up. And that's where a lot of my life is right now...catching up.

Oh and 25 things about me will soon be up...so those of you interested should stick around...hopefully it will be entertaining.

4 Comments:

Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

I know where you're coming from! It took me a while to jump on the LOST bandwagon, but now I'm hooked!!

I JUST caught up with the episodes...just in time for the season finale.

I'm also addicted to Grey's Anatomy and My Name is Earl (so funny!).

5:56 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

hey! nice ta "see" ya... have been meaning to pop up on im and say hi, but all those weeks of fooling around in blog land have left me busy busy.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Don't worry bout being busy having a life!! We're happy for you.. we'll still be here.. It's spring & busy time for most as it is! Lookign forward to the 25 - when you have a sec..:P

8:13 PM  
Blogger zooman said...

Jeremy, the shows are all over. Where are you, time to get out!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home