Thursday, May 04, 2006

ahhhhh lucidity....

Well I think I'm finally hitting my stride and getting back to normal with my sleep patterns and getting back in touch with my old social life. I went out for sushi and coffee tonight, had long nice and relaxed phone calls with friends and even just sat outside and watched the sun set. It's amazing the thigns you miss working a god awful shift and furthermore working in an oppressive company. You miss the small moments in your life and it's so amazing to realize how special they really were. I'm letting go of a lot of the stress and embracing the warm months coming up and...well...I think it's time to stat a mini challenge. Yes that's right I'm gonna get in the gym coming up on monday and get my ass back into shape again with a little mini challenge...say...6 weeks and see what I can get done in that time. Who wants to join me?

I'm going to try and update my blog a bit as well. I need to add more links for friends and that color is really not something I'm terribly happy with. Does anyone know of place where I can get some decent templates?

10 Comments:

Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Ooooooh watching the sun set! Very nice. I should make it a point to do that....

8:02 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Stopping to smell the roses is a great thing!

Keep us posted on your mini-challenge and keep Jen accountable! We'll be watching.

8:59 AM  
Blogger K. Marie said...

Mini challenge sounds like a fab idea! OK, it sounds fab to me because I've kinda blown the first quarter of my current challenge ... :-P

I pictured you wearing white linen and sitting on a soft rug while typing this post. You seem THAT relaxed -- good for you!

Thanks for you compliments on my photos. Funny: The one from the resort, well, obviously I didnt' take one. :-) I think the surreal factor of that photo might also come from my photo editing. I used photoshop to change the levels in the photo, which sometimes makes things less washed out.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

Way to go on getting back into it!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Alex Trenoweth said...

What?? I thought you had very fine taste in blog colour and style!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

hey, donkeyballs to you too! sorry I missed you.

2:51 PM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

glad to hear you're turning 'human' ;)

I'm up to kicking your butt in an mini challenge... Oh wait that wasn't what you meant is it? ;)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Connie was here. :-D

4:33 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Thinking of You!

10:46 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

knock knock.

Can Jeremy come out to play?

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home