Thursday, June 22, 2006

Adding the love...

Okay making and updating the blog little by little...finally got some friends added to the list that I meant to do long ago but for some reason never did...I suck...we understand. So for Bobby, Troy, Casey, Jim and Chantal...welcome to my friends list I hope to comments on your blogs...well at least a little better now that I have you directly linked to mine. As for the rest of you...well I'm still working on commenting when I can...lately I'm literally but happily buried in work and sadly I get about 5-6 people down my list to read and comment on and then something take my attention away. So I'm trying to do better!! In other news the gums feel a lot better...the medicated mouthwash and the Aleve had done wonders to alleviate the swelling and discomfort. I go in for my first exam on the 7th of July so hopefully I'll know more by then on what to expect. Happy friday to everyone and have a great weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Hope all continues to get better! & nice to be Happy-busy with work! :D

11:56 PM  
Blogger zooman said...

Hey thanks for adding me!Hope the chompers get to feeling better and I hope work is still to your liking with the new job.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Hope you have a great weekend too! Hopefully, your gums are too sore to eat crap all through it! ;-)

1:22 PM  
Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Thanks for adding me to your list! Glad the gums feel better!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home