Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tagged by Jen...dammit

I am: terribly unorganized and need structure to survive

I want: Someone I can love and live with at the same time

I hate: I don't know if I hate anything...it's such a strong and definite word....

I miss: Listening to the Texas Rangers play by play on the radio with my friends from home

I fear: That i'm in the wrong line of work and will spend my life unfulfilled

I wonder: if I'm creative enough to be published or if I'm just damn good at entertaining myself

I regret: Staying at AT&T as long as I did. I feel it did so much damage in so many areas of my life.

I am not: Jeremy WAH I'm Jeremy Roy

I dance: Like a silly white man

I sing: in the car and only in the car

I cry: when all else fails and I have no other outlet

I am not always: a smart ass

I make with my hands: lots of gestures when I'm talking

I write: wonderfully vivid epic stories in my head that lately never appear on paper or on a word processor.

I confuse: Layer 2 and Layer 3 of the OSI model all he time (something for the geeks)

I need: more adventure

I should: take more chances and be silly again

I start: Strong and full of potential

I finish: with mixed results

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Yea! take chances & be silly ! i like that one! ...specially cause the one for the geeks LOST me so TOTALLY! ~lol~

10:34 PM  
Blogger Just a lonely girl said...

Great list!!

Did you get cable!? :-D

9:25 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

"take chances and be silly"
We should all do that!

10:29 AM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

about time you returned to blogland!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home