Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CRAP

Well folks I slept through my workout today. Not suprised by this but a little dissapointed nonetheless. This is one of the unfortunate cases in which my job tends to eat into my schedule.

I went into work last hoping to be out by 8 am, home by 8:30 am and in bed by 8:35 and sleep till around 4 or 4:30. Seems plausible right? Well we had unscheduled training until 9:30 today, didn't get on the road home until about 9:45. Got home arond 10:15 and got into bed...tossed and turned and probably fell asleep around 11. Then for some reason I woke up around 1:30 and couldn't go back to sleep for the life of me. Then finally I resigned myself to trying to stay up until my workout started. Bad idea...so I laid back down and fell asleep again around 4 pm, didn't set the alarm as I figured if I wake up in time I'll wake up in time if I don't I'll just get rested and see if I can make up the workout tommorow at the YMCA instead. It's not the actual swimming I miss tonight...it's swimming and pacing myself with people. Grrrrrr.

Allright back to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry-You'll get it all worked out!

5:11 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Hope your birthday was a great one!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home