Monday, July 09, 2007

Late night special...

Yeesh I've gotta start making a schedule so I can find a way to bring some weightlifting into my weekly routine without A) Interfering with my sleep B) Not doing it right before I go to sleep and C) not doing it the same day that I swim.

This should be interesting. The only days that I have available to lift would appear to be Sunday and Thursday. Tuesday are for work, sleep and Trivia. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays are for work and swimming. Needless to say I've gotta find some kind of way to put it all together while working this god awful shift!

In other news I've just realized that I've dropped about 30 pounds since around the middle of March. Someone from our California office was visiting our office yesterday and told me that I was looking slimmer and asked me if I had lost any weight. I quickly calculated the time it had been since I had last seen this person and sure enough it was 4 months and 30 pounds ago.

3 Comments:

Blogger carolakabb said...

JEREMY!!!! 30 lbs!!!!!!! AMAZING! you have to be so proud!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool to get comments like that. Just highlights you've been doing something right. :)

You've got a crazy schedule!

Soo...trying to decide rather to see the latest Die Hard now. Oh who am I kidding? I'll see it.

11:02 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Holy Shit on the 30# .... you rock, JEREMY!!!!!!! That is awsome news.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home