Friday, June 29, 2007

Why? Because I'm apparently nuts!

Well I stopped at 3000 yards but I definitely felt like I could just swim as long as they would let me today. But the kids with their swim lessons and water aerobics folks just wouldn't take to kindly to me getting in their way. Didn't really have a planned workout today so I won't list any sets. I just got in and just decided to just swim and feel it out. Hence the unstoppable attitude lol.

I did get a timed 50 Yard Freestyle in:

32.50

I also did a time 100 Yard Freestyle in:

1:19.57

Obviously these are still considerably off from my personal best, but not too bad considering it was at the end of the workout and my trunks are so baggy it's like swimming with a pocket full of bricks. I promised myself that if I can get my 50 Free down to about 29 seconds and my 100 free down to about the 1:03 and 1:05 range that I'll consider a masters team or at least try a masters meet and see what it's like. I'm not sure I like the idea of a team yet but I'm definitely liking the idea of competing again at some point.

And Yes...I'm looking at printing companies that will put the Jolly Roger on a swim cap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home