Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Challenge 2 Day 3

Well I'm a little less sore today but I'm sure I'll be hurting in other places tommorow. I did another UBWO/LBWO combo today focusing on Back, Biceps, Shouders and Hamstrings. I didn't eat as clean as I wanted yesterday because a friend of mine had car trouble and paid me back by taking me to a late night dinner in which I had a philly chicken sandwich but Meals 1-4 were great. Overall the workouts are tough but I'm really feeling like I'm getting somewhere with them...the tightness and firmness are starting to return again...the good ones not the bads ones, and that nice to see the "Pump" in the biceps and triceps as well.

Meals:

M1 - Two Pieces of Peanut Butter Toast and a Bananna
M2 - EFL Pot Roast
M3 - Protein Shake/Fruit
M4 - 3 Can Chicken and Rice (Hey it's gotta last me 4 days lol)
M5 - Philly Chicken...bah!!

Workout:

Lat Pull Downs including Bar Weight (5lbs)
12x45
10x55
8x70
6x85
12x70
1 Arm Dumbell Rows - 12x25

Seated Incline Dumbell Curls

12x30
10x40
8x50
6x60
12x50
12x30 Hammers

Seated Hamstrings

12x50
10x80
8x90
6x100
12x70
12x80 Deadlifts

Shoulder Shrugs
12x40
10x60
8x80
6x90
12x70
12x40 Shoulder Press

6 Comments:

Blogger zooman said...

Now that's what I'm talking about, what a workout!Maybe that'll continue to burn enough calories to consume that Philly chicken sandwich. Hey next time you think you want to have a bad meal p.m. me and I'll give you a cyberspace thump on the ear lol, and vice versa. Keep up the good work!

10:37 AM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Looks like a pretty good day - is it a toss up, though, pizza vs. Philly chicken?

Good work! Keep it up.

2:08 PM  
Blogger leslie said...

The workout looks tough -- good job. I'm glad someone else is sore. I'm trying to do 150,000 lunge walks this year, and the last four days I've done 1,000 per day. There's not a muscle in my lower body that's not sore, which is why today is a well-earned day of rest. Anyway, it was encouraging to find I'm not the only aching exerciser. :)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Loooks like a Great work out ...Philly chicken??? watzat?? You can tell I don't get out much eh??

Hugs
Lala*

9:05 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Good workout.

Lori

9:14 AM  
Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Great job on the workouts - you've got a good start on the year and your new challenge!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home