Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Big Sleep...

My Apologies to Raymond Chandler...

Well today I just needed sleep and lots of it so I'll be taking my workout freeday today and getting the rest of it done Fri Sat and Sunday which I don't mind because it's a nice way to keep energized through the weekend. Today I just woke up sore, mentally and physically tired and decided that since my sleep hadn't been terribly restful that I needed to listen to my body and take time recover. It was nice to say the least and I feel great now. I think I started off the week short as I only had about 4 hours sleep leading into monday and just never really felt like I got myself back on track. So folks definitely listen to your body when it tells you things!!

Overall eating went well. My meals were identical to the ones I had monday so in the interest of brevity and my loathing of monotony I'll not post them. It's been a long week at work so I think I'm going to be VERY lazy this weekend and kind of do things spontaneously.

6 Comments:

Blogger PartTimeMom said...

Sleep is underrated -

I believe you should have the same standard with sleep as you do with sex...

get it when and where you can

;)

5:06 PM  
Blogger FV Tom said...

Raymond Chandler - good stuff!

I'm a big believer in sleep.

5:30 PM  
Blogger carolakabb said...

oh that listening to your body crap... overrated! lol! just kidding... I've been listening to mine whine all week! Hopefully I am back at it gently today if I don't feel any back twinges.

4:41 AM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Good for you for letting your body heal!
Here's to a quick-ass spontaneous weekend!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Sleeep ummmm whatzat?? I have NOT been sleeping well this week . Jamie is home tonight ( finally ) so maybe I'lll sleep till monday!!! ~lol
enjoy your weekend!
hugs Lala*

1:27 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

lol@ shawn...I agree, get it when you can!!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home